This is a FREE study guide that has been written by two current Monash Medical students.
This publication contains:
1. 50 originally-created practice MMI scenarios of varying difficulty.
2. Suggested solutions that have been formulated from the perspectives of both authors.
3. Extension notes to the suggested solutions that break down difficult concepts and provide extra tips to aid your understanding.
4. Phrase banks which contain a plethora of phrases with key buzz words.
5. Notes covering relevant medical concepts, topics and unique insights into the Monash Medicine course structure.
This resource is completely free - a downloadable link will be emailed to you and there is also the option to download at the checkout! Feel free to pass this onto your mates!
We wish you the best of luck for your medical interviews!!! 🙂
The Authors of the Mastering The Multiple Mini Interview guide:
|Sahil Bhatia||Emil Edirisinghe|
|A current second year medical student at Monash University||
A current first year medical student at Monash University
|Founder of VCEWeb||Has a medical-admissions based Youtube channel (click here to go to Emil's youtube channel)|