1. Information VCEWeb collects:
- name, including first and last name;
- email address;
- postal address, including postal code;
- phone number;
- financial information (such as credit card information).
Please note that supplying personally-identifiable information to VCEWeb is entirely voluntary. You are not required to register with www.vceweb.com in order to visit this site. However, products can only be purchased and delivered to those that provide the aforementioned details.
1.1 VCEWeb may also collect the following:
- the specific pages you have visited on www.vceweb.com;
- statistics pertaining to consumer behaviour on www.vceweb.com.
Please note that the above details fall under aggregate data collection.
2. How VCEWeb uses information collected:
VCEWeb will use data collected to:
- optimise the host site, www.vceweb.com, to consumer interests;
- direct efforts to improve product quality;
- send emails pertaining to promotional offers;
- contact you if and when necessary (such as in the case of delayed shipping);
- deliver the services purchased by you;
- preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy.
Please note that financial information collected will not be used for any purpose other than to complete a payment transaction. VCEWeb may share information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
3. Consumer choices available in regards to data collection, usage and distribution:
- upon request, VCEWeb will remove personally-identifiable information from the Shopify customer database;
- upon request, VCEWeb will add (opt-in) or remove (opt-out) customers of any marketing or promotional newsletters.
Please note that consumers' personally-identifiable information is not rented, sold or shared with third parties. This information is also not disclosed to third parties, unless:
- direct permission is obtained;
- to deliver products you have purchased by VCEWeb;
- to assist in the investigation or prevention of unlawful and illegal activities, suspected fraud or potential threat to the safety or security of any person;
- special circumstances, such as defence against legal claims.
4. Future Policy Updates: